Each holiday season, we aim to bring hope to families going through difficult times. This year, we are hosting a special celebration for our families. This holiday breakfast event will be held in December, and we have some exciting ways for you to be involved and give the gift of hope this year. There are several ways to get involved:
Toy Drive – We need toys!
- You can host a Toy Drive, please email Info@WhatsInYourSandbox.org and we will get you details ASAP! All toys need to be turned in my Dec. 3rd. You can find list of items needed on flyer.
- Can’t host a toy drive, then just use amazon to purchase items. View our wish list below:
- HopeFULL Holiday Wish List
Critical Needs- We ALWAYS need these items
- You can collect critical needs, this includes Gas Cards, household cleaning supplies, hygiene items, non-perishable food.
- Email Info@WhatsInYourSandbox.org for more information
- You can also purchase items from Amazon for Critical needs, please view our wish list below:
- Love Tote Wish List
Be a HopeFULL Partner!
- Are you a community partner, company or team who wants to get involved this holiday season? Jump in The Sandbox with us an help us #GiveLove to families whose child has cancer, a life-altering, rare or terminal illness by becoming a HopeFULL Partner!
What does it take to make an impact in someone else’s life? As it turns out, it’s simple: LOVE. This year, you’ve given your love – in the form of your time, talents and resources – and our families in The Sandbox have felt it.
We’ve seen such tremendous growth as we’ve developed our CARRE program, and words can’t express how thankful we are for your role in it. The CARRE program (or Caring About Real Relationships Empathetically) is all about a personalized approach supporting families in The Sandbox. Because you make the choice to show your love, hundreds of families in our community know that you CARRE about them. When a child is diagnosed with cancer, a rare, a life-altering, or terminal illness, the whole family is impacted. Because of your investment, they feel loved and know that they don’t have to face these challenges alone. The ripple effect of your giving will be felt for years to come, as one kind act leads to another.
Because #YouCARRE, we can continue to grow, helping more families by matching our support with their unique needs.